- iOS 11 Stuck Problems
- iOS 11 Update Problems
For example, Apple released iOS 7, and then stopped the signing of iOS 6.1.3. The “Signing closed” means that Apple will not allow the particular iOS restoring. But you can upgrade or downgrade your iPhone 4 to any compatible iOS version by using the 3uTools if your. Oct 06, 2017 Download 3uTools latest version (updated iOS11) 3uTools is a window platform software can manage ios files, download apps, wallpapers, ringtones, flash / update your iPhone and jailbreak. Works for all iOS including the latest iOS11 update firmware. What is 3uTools? 3uTools is probably one of the best iOS all-in-One Tool to manage iOS Devices, Data Management Tool. And it’s Free. Mar 28, 2017 We received some user's feedback that they don't want to update to the latest version of iOS, then we added this feature 'Stop iOS Update', to stop iOS trying to force you into an OTA update.Read with 3uTools hereto avoid your iPhone constantly asking you to update.
Finally iOS 13 is released after the long expectation of many Apple fans. With so many great new features like new screen recording feature, do not disturb while driving, new app switcher, many users just can't wait to try this software. However, problems are also found in this new software version. If you just downloaded the update but get feedback from other users that they had a terrible experience, you must want to stop iOS 11 update on your iPhone. In this tutorial, we'll show you complete steps to disable this new Apple software updates. This article also applies to newest iOS 12.
Way 1: How to Cancel iOS Update in Progress
iOS 11 update stuck on preparing update or downloading? You can quickly stop iOS 11 update in progress with the following steps.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update to check the download status.
- Now you can see the software is still downloading.
- Go back to the Home screen by pressing the Home button. Then go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Click 'Manage Storage' and scroll down the screen to find the iOS 11 icon.
- Then you'll be brought to the software update page, tap on 'Delete Update' and the software updating process will be stopped.
Way 2: How to Delete iOS 11 Update and Back to iOS 10.3.3
3utools Stop Ios Update
iOS 12/11 update stuck on requested/verifying update? Don't like the new software and want to go back to previous iOS? Restore iPhone from iTunes is the conventional way to downgrade iOS but could also result in data loss. That's why you are recommended to try Tenorshare ReiBoot, an easy tool to reinstal iOS and even go back to an older iOS version as long as Apple is signing it.
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer, connect iPhone to PC and click 'All iOS Stuck' once the device is detected.
- Click 'Fix Now' and you'll enter the firmware download page. If your are having a problem with the new iOS, like iPhone won't turn on, iPhone stuck on Apple logo, iPhone stuck in recovery mode, etc., you can click Download to download the latest iOS firmware and repair iPhone system to fix these problem without data loss. Well, if you prefer downgrading to previous iOS, please download the iOS IPSW file here and import to this software.
- When the firmware is downloaded successfully, click 'Start Repair'. After the repairing process, the iOS 11 software will be deleted from your iOS device completely.
After reading this post, you've learnt how to stop iOS 11 update from downloading and delete iOS 11 from iPhone/iPad clearly. If you have any other further questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Also read: How to Downgrade iOS 12 on iPhone
How to STOP IOS 10 update message popup
If you do not want update your iOS automatically from your iOS idevice , iPhone iPad or iPod you will need do some modification . This also works on IOS 9.x and IOS10.x all devices and models.
This tip is also very important if you are on one jailbreak IOS 9.x version and want to keep the special version in order to stay in one jailbreak version or not updating for new IPSW firmware versions.
i will show you two different method to stop update message popup.
- first is deleting the firmware update after the iPhone or iPad download it from the apple servers (OTA update over the air) follow the video instruction for all details removing the all files also this will give you more free space.
- Second method is more efective and will stop update message popup , will also prevent from download it to your iPhone . this more permanente for those don’t really want use OTA updates .
its as well very simple method using some iPhone IOS block urls from updating or downloading to your device. Also will work for your IOS 9.x and IOS 10.x .
Websites to block:
How to Disable iOS Software Update Alerts iOS 9.3 iPhone, iPad, iPod touch