Vagrant setup based on Slitaz Linux. Started from base cooking image 8Mb.Built against Virtual Box Guest Addins v4.3.
Slitaz Cooking Download Free
- 23 rows slitaz-rolling-core64.iso Full 32 bits desktop with 64 bits kernel. Slitaz-rolling.iso Full.
- Development Release: SliTaz GNU/Linux Cooking 20080716: Christophe Lincoln announced a new beta (called Cooking) release of SliTaz GNU/Linux, perhaps the smallest desktop distribution on earth: 'So, we released a new Cooking version with a lot of improvement from 1.0. SliTaz use Openbox has default Window manager and Obconf to configure it.
Vagrant setup based on Slitaz Linux. Started from base cooking image 8Mb. Built against Virtual Box Guest Addins v4.3. The main one is.
The main one is the small vagrant's box size ~96Mb. Despite this the Slitaz guest OS is equipped with:Apache2.4, php-5.4.13, xdebug-2.2.3, perl-5.12.3, MySql-5.5.27, sqlite3, php-cli, git-1.8.3, composer-2013-10-21,ngrok, phpMyAdmin-3.5.2, openssh-5.9
Installed php extensions:
- Install VirtualBox v4.3(Download)
- Install Vagrant >= v1.35 (Download)
- Clone a copy of this repository to your local system or download it zipped.
- Navigate to main directory (where Vagrantfile resides) with your terminal and run
After all you should be able to visit http://localhost:8888
PhpMyAdmin is accessable via: http://localhost:8888/phpmyadmin
Guest OS accounts:
Os x keyboard shortcuts for math. username: root
- username: root
- passwd: root
Example Usage with Laravel PHP Framework
vagrant up and
vagrant ssh, go to
/projects/www directory.Then type following command to create Laravel based project named 'test':
composer create-project laravel/laravel test --prefer-distThe 'test' directory will appear under
/project/www. Now you can load the project into you preffered IDEusing synched 'test' folder from the host side.
Web app can be accessed by http://localhost:8888/test/public
Additional functionallity could be added using
vagrant ssh into guest OS.