Hey I followed you’re steps of trying to install Mac OS High Sierra on my 13 inch Macbook Air because when I was factory reseting the whole Mac I accidentally erased Mac OS High Sierra. While I was in the process of installing the OS the whole screen of the Macbook.
Feb 28, 2019 For CUDA developers who are on macOS 10.13, it is recommended to not upgrade to Mojave. Developers may not be able to use Xcode 10 to build GPU applications or run CUDA applications. Both macOS 10.13.6 and Xcode 9.4 support CUDA and work great with CUDA 10. NVIDIA is working with Apple to get Mojave to support CUDA. Cuda driver for mac mojave ca. Note: Quadro FX for Mac or GeForce for Mac must be installed prior to CUDA Driver 410.130 installation Double-click on cudadriver410.130macos.dmg Click Continue on the Installer Welcome screen. Note: Quadro FX for Mac or GeForce for Mac must be installed prior to CUDA Driver 418.163 installation Double-click on cudadriver418.163macos.dmg Click Continue on the Installer Welcome screen.
- Create High Sierra Installation Disk. Connect the USB stick to the system; Install Transmac utility and launch it in administrator mode; Right-click on USB disk and choose Format Disk for Mac and press Yes when prompted; Right-click again and choose Restore with Disk Image.Click three dots and browse the High Sierra dmg file you downloaded from the link given under ‘Things You Need.
- Mar 05, 2020 How to fix Pages Quit unexpectedly on Mac, MacBook macOS Big Sur/Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, EI Capitan By jaysukh patel Last Updated: Mar 5, 2020 This is the most common problem Mac users are facing right now on Mac, Macbook, iMac or Mac mini running on macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra or Earlier.
You can upgrade to macOS High Sierra from OS X Mountain Lion or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 14.3GB of available storage space.
MacBook introduced in late 2009 or later
MacBook Air introduced in late 2010 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
Mac mini introduced in mid 2010 or later
iMac introduced in late 2009 or later
Mac Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS High Sierra, the installer will let you know.
Make a backup
Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
Download Pages For Mac High Sierra
It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection. If you're using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into AC power.
Download macOS High Sierra
For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of the Mac operating system.
Mac os sierra review. 2GB of memory. 8.8GB of available storage.
If you still need macOS High Sierra, use this App Store link: Get macOS High Sierra.
After downloading, the installer opens automatically.
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You might find it easiest to begin installation in the evening so that it can complete overnight, if needed.
If the installer asks for permission to install a helper tool, enter the administrator name and password that you use to log in to your Mac, then click Add Helper.
Pages For Mac High Sierra Download
Allow installation to complete
Mac High Sierra Update Problems
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart, show a progress bar, or show a blank screen several times as it installs both macOS and related updates to your Mac firmware.
- If you have hardware or software that isn't compatible with High Sierra, you might be able to install an earlier macOS, such as Sierra or El Capitan.
- macOS High Sierra won't install on top of a later version of macOS, but you can erase your disk first or install on another disk.
- You can use macOS Recovery to reinstall macOS.