Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 - Complete Download and Setup with Serato DJ Intro
The Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 is the latest addition to the Numark DJ controller family, designed with the skilled professionally-aspiring DJ in mind. The controller comes packed with a full set of professional features like 100mm pitch sliders, 16 multi-function pads and included copy of Serato DJ Intro. This guide will walk through downloading, installing and getting started with the Moxtrack Pro 3 and Serato DJ Intro software.
Does word for mac 2011 work with catalina. Operating System Versions: Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or a later version of Mac OSNote To verify that your computer meets these minimum requirements, on the Apple menu, click About This Mac.
Sep 12, 2017 Hello, im new on the forum:) Im trying to get mixtrack pro 3 work with traktor, but when i browse song with the browsing knop, it jumps 2-5 songs when i only browse one. And also when i browse the master gain goes either on 0 or 100 depends if i browse up and down. Anyone have a good mapping that should work?
Register the Mixtrack Pro 3
- Navigate to the Numark.com and click on My Account. If you already have an account, log in. If you do not , please create an account.
- Enter in the following information and register your device.
- Once registered you will see the following downloads in your account.
Downloading the Serato DJ Intro Software
- Click on the Blue highlighted link Serato DJ Intro Software.
- This will take you to the Serato page, click on Download Serato DJ Intro Software.
- Enter in your Email.
- Enter in the Password, If you do not have one, create one at this time. This will be your account With Serato.
- Serato DJ Intro should then begin downloading and will be found in your system's Downloads folder once it's finished. Navigate to your downloads folder to find the installer. Be sure to extract the files before running the installer inside.
- Run the installer, accept the agreement and continue following the prompts to install the software. Be sure to check off Create a Desktop Icon when prompted so that you can easily find Serato DJ Intro on your desktop.
- Once finished, click Finish and allow Serato DJ Intro to open automatically.
Connecting to the Computer
Numark Mixtrack Pro Mapping Traktor 3 2
- Take the supplied USB cord and connect it to the Mixtrack Pro 3, then to the computer.
- If Serato is not already running, open Serato DJ Intro by double-clicking the icon on your desktop.
- Once Serato DJ Intro opens it will look like the image below (this is normal).
- Once the Mixtrack Pro 3 is fully recognized by Serato, the user interface will change to display the familiar two-deck setup. Serato will automatically be assigned to use the audio and headphone outputs on your Mixtrack Pro 3 for all playback.
- You are now fully connected and ready to start using your Mixtrack Pro 3!
If you want to dig deeper and learn more about your Mixtrack Pro 3 and using Serato DJ Intro, here are some additional resources that may help:
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.