Jun 20, 2017 I recently rediscovered FlyAKiteOSX, a full fledged Mac OS X theme for Windows XP. The theme pack is quite old and was first developed in 2005 and abandoned in 2006. Mar 31, 2009 This ‘Apple OS theme’ for XP is of 2.25 MB size and it will transform your XP look, like Leopard MAC OSX. The skin is comparatively light weighed than LeopardXP Brico Pack. Download LeopardXP VS Theme. Download LeopardXP VS Theme for Windows XP – Link 1 Download LeopardXP VS Theme for Windows XP – Link 2. More Transformation Packs.
- Download Icloud For Windows
- Mac Os X For Windows
- Mac Os X Theme Download For Windows Xp Home Edition
- Mac Os X Theme For Windows Xp
Though there are workarounds to natively install Mac OS X on Windows based PCs, many of us just want to get the feel of OS X on Windows without compromising the PC. Also some of you may have bored of using the same Windows interface years after years. Fortunately, some folks out there who are working hard to bring Mac OS X look to Windows. OS X Yosemite Transformation Pack and Yosemite UX Pack developed by WindowsX team is essentially meant for that purpose.
This is how (right side) Windows 8.1 desktop looks like after installing OS X Transformation Pack
About Yosemite Transformation/UX Theme Pack
Yosemite Transformation and UX Pack/Theme for Windows will bring the same UI and design that on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10. Yosemite Transformation Pack or UX Pack will simulate Latest Mac style, design, theme, wallpaper, sounds and iOS like icons. It won’t change your Windows or system files much, rather it will change the outlook to match with OS X Yosemite.
From your Windows side, it will resemble Apple’s iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite graphics. Thus you will feel very near user experience that on Apple’s OS. Your Windows OS will continue to work as the way it worked before. You can just consider these packs as powerful Mac OS X Yosemite Themes for Windows. It’s completely free.
Transformations or UX Pack? Which should you Install?
WindowsX team typically develops two kinds of theme packs. One kind is Transformations Pack and another is UX Pack. As both is for nearly same purpose, when you are going to download and install any of these theme packs on your Windows, it may come to your mind that which should I get? Transformations or UX pack? Actually Transformation Packs is a complete solution which will modify your system files (of course you can revert back) to give you more native experience, where UX pack, as it sounds, will not modify system files, rather give you mentioned User Experience in limited form. So if you want to fully integrate the theme pack, go for Transformation Pack. UX pack gives you less risk of damaging system. Also, UX Packs has slightly smaller installer size than Transformation Packs.
Compatibility and Requirements
- Yosemite Transformations and UX Pack 3.0 is supported on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and amazingly Windows XP too.
- If your are running Windows XP or 2003 64 bit version, you need to have .Net Framework at least version 2.0 for system files transformations.
- Easy install and uninstallation.
- Original Mac OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 resources.
- Memory patching in UxStyle.
- Clever system files modification with repair check and Windows update compatible.
- Lion Frame UI with Aero features for Windows XP.
- OS X Yosemite/iOS 8 wallpapers, user pictures, themes, and logon screen.
- Preconfigured OS X Dock with stability.
Though these theme packs are risk free and much easier to install and uninstall than earlier versions, before you proceed to install, I strongly recommend to created a system restore point on your Windows so that your can come back to previous state if something bad happens. As I said earlier, Transformations pack will modify some system files.
How to Install OS X Yosemite Theme on Windows
Over the years, the developers of Transformation Packs has made it easier to install their themes. And today, their installer packs handles everything that need to be installed, patched and configured. So the theme will instantly be ready after install. The only hassle is you might need to restart your PC. In this guide, I will install Yosemite Transformation Pack on my Windows 8.1 to theme it like Yosemite on Mac.
1. Simply download either of Yosemite Transformations Pack or UX Pack (Download links provided at the end). If the downloaded file is a zip file, extract the executable file (*.exe) from it. Double click on the installer to run installation.
2. The first thing you should see is Yosemite Transformation Pack installer window. The settings and options here may vary depending on your version of Windows. One important thing you can do here is, not to set Windows X’s homepage on your browsers as you won’t surely like this. Close all running programs before proceeding. Hit Install to start the installation.
3. As soon as you hit the installation button, it will start to install showing you a progress window like following:
4. At the installation time, you shouldn’t do anything to avoid crash. After the installation has finished, restart the PC when it asks.
5. As soon as the computer starts properly, you should discover the new OS X Yosemite style look and feel on your Windows. Most notably, you will see the new Mac OS Dock at the bottom of your desktop.
Here’s the Mac Finder form of Windows Explorer browsing My Computer (This PC on Windows 8.x):
Here’s the Mac System Preference form of Windows Control Panel:
Dock in action:
How to Uninstall or Remove Transformation or UX Pack
No matter if you liked it or not, whenever you want to deactivate the theme to go back to pure Windows UI that given by Microsoft, you might wonder that, “How do I remove this theme”? Actually removing this theme is as easy as uninstalling any Windows application. That means you simply go to Control Panel and then Programs and Feature (Add or Remove a Program on Windows XP).
Then double-click the Theme pack to start uninstall process. Do restart when it asks. On next restart, you should be able to go back to your original Windows interface.
Download OS X Yosemite Transformation and UX Theme Packs
At the time of writing this post, the latest version was Transformations Pack 3.0. They may bring more updates with fixes and features later. Links given here are official links which should give you the latest packages.
Download Icloud For Windows
From my experience, I really appreciate the way it works. I didn’t find any noticeable RAM or processor compromisation, nor speed issue during my use of either of the theme packs. I am sure you will like them. However, altering an OS or it’s design to pretend to be another OS is never a good idea.
If you have blank nagivation pane or system files related issues, please apply Blank navigation pane fixer patch before installing.
Yosemite Transformation Pack will give you all new OS X Yosemite user experiences combined with iOS 8 graphics such as theme, wallpapers, system resources, and new OS X features combined altogether in single package working on Windows platform since Windows XP to up to Windows 10. In this package, you’ll have the best user experiences greatly resembles real OS X Yosemite from Windows side.
– Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
– Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
– Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 including Server Editions
– Genuine OS X Yosemite/iOS 8 system resources
– Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
– UxStyle memory patching
– Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
– OS X Yosemite/iOS 8 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
– OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
– Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
– Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
UxStyle memory patching: http://www.uxstyle.com
Mac Lion 3.0 for Windows XP: http://HeyItPaul.deviantart.com
Aqua SL for Windows Vista: http://Lukeedee.deviantart.com
OS X Yosemite Theme for Windows 7: http://cu88.deviantart.com
OS X Yosemite Theme for Windows 8/8.1: http://cu88.deviantart.com
OS X Yosemite Theme for Windows 10: http://cu88.deviantart.com
Flurry screensaver: http://www.maddogsw.com/flurry
Windows 7 system files resources base: http://sagorpirbd.deviantart.com
Windows XP/Vista system files resources base: http://asilaydyingdl.deviantart.com
iOS 7 icons: http://iynque.deviantart.com
Yosemite icons: http://cjchristianjoel.deviantart.com
Y’z Shadow: http://yzapps.blog24.fc2.com
-Added Windows 10 support
-Added Yosemite Black theme for Frame UI
-Adjusted taskbar’s transparency level to match with real Yosemite UI
-Changed Dock’s height and icon size to match with real Yosemite UI
-Changed theme engine to UltraUXThemePatcher
-Changed Yosemite theme in Windows 8.1 to ones without relying on transparency hack
-Fixed missing command bar on Windows 8/8.1
-Fixed system icons not being updated due to failure in clearing icon cache
-Increased Yosemite Dock’s opacity
-Updated Dock background to have darken tone and rectangular corner for bottom part
Mac Os X For Windows
-Added black theme for Windows 7/8/8.1
-Added completed set of Yosemite wallpapers
-Added Dock configuration like ‘always on top’ and ‘always on top with auto-hide’
-Added ‘Finderbar Taskbar tweaks + Shadow’ option
-Added Helvetica Neue fonts family with unicode compatibility
-Added Taskbar transparency fadein
-Changed default Dock configuration to ‘Enable (always on top)’
-Changed fonts in OS X feature apps to Helvetica Neue
-Fixed non-English OS issue in Dock’s Power options
-Fixed Yzshadow menu transparency bug
-Fixed Yzshadow running only with Transparency
-Updated iTunes icon in resources
-Updated Launchpad wallpaper with blur feature
-Updated OldNewExplorer to version 1.1.0
-Added Explorer Ribbon removal without modifying system files
-Added power options in Dock
-Changed applying permissions program to cacls instead of icacls
-Changed dock layer to normal so it won’t get interrupt maximized window
-Changed system files update detection to warning level that allow installation
-Changed virtuawin’s hotkeys to fix assignment error with intel/nvidia hotkeys
-Fixed folder icon glitches in Windows Vista/7/8/8.1
-Fixed UxStyle loading improving compatibility
-Fixed start orb glitches on larger DPI
-Removed font substitutions that could cause text rendering glitches in some languages
-Removed instruction text that glitches with multiple accounts in Windows XP logon screen
-Removed system files permission applying for smoother installation
-Removed Windows 8 glass transparency (break iTunes/Spotify)
-Updated taskbar configuration to match with Yosemite UI
-Updated Windows 7/8/8.1 theme for real Yosemite UI
–.NET Framework 2.0 – Required for system files transformation (XP/2003 x64 Only).
Mac Os X Theme Download For Windows Xp Home Edition
DownloadTyphoon – “OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack will give you all new OS X Mavericks user experiences combined with iOS 7 graphics such as theme, wallpapers, system resources, and new OS X features combined altogether in single package working on Windows platform since Windows XP to up to Windows 8.”
Yosemite Transformation Pack is outdated!
And been replaced with: macOS Transformation Pack
Mac Os X Theme For Windows Xp
Download Latest macOS Transformation Pack at ThemeMyPC.com