Nov 16, 2016 You can also use Touch Bar to save screenshots Desktop, Documents, and Clipboard when using the Touch Bar button to create a screenshot of the keyboard shortcut for creating a screenshot of a.
Boot Camp Control Panel User Guide
In Windows on Mac, pressing function keys on a portable Mac and some other Apple keyboards controls hardware features. Boot Camp supports the volume, brightness, keyboard illumination, and media keys.
In the Boot Camp Control Panel, you can change the default behavior, so that pressing a function key controls app features, and pressing a function key and the Fn key controls hardware features.
In Windows on your Mac, click in the right side of the taskbar, click the Boot Camp icon , then choose Boot Camp Control Panel.
If a User Account Control dialog appears, click Yes.
Select or deselect “Use all F1, F2 etc. keys as standard function keys.”
Some portable Mac computers have a group of keys with small numbers on them that can be used as a numeric keypad. To use these keys as a keypad, press the Num Lock (F6) key, or hold down the Fn key while you press the keys on the keyboard.
Mac equivalents of Windows keys
Many of the keys that you'd see on a PC have equivalent keys on an Apple keyboard.
Windows logo: Press Command (⌘).
Backspace or Delete: Press Delete.
Run Windows On Mac
Enter or ⏎: Press Return.
Alt (left): Press Option (⌥).
Alt GR (right): Press Option + Control.
Mods reserve the right to lock / remove any threads that they deem do not fit these criteria. Low-effort parent replies will be removed with extreme prejudice.No recommendation threads.Unless there is a deeper level of discussion to the question, recommendation threads should be put in the general discussion post or in the chatroom.Provide links.If you mention a song or an album in a comment, please take the time to add a Youtube link or a streaming playlist, so readers can easily check them out.
Applications: This key isn't available on Apple keyboards.
Use the On-Screen Keyboard for other functions
Mac Boot Camp Faq
If your Apple keyboard doesn't include the following keys, you can recreate them in Windows using the On-Screen Keyboard.
Use the Snipping Tool to print screen
To recreate the Print Screen and Print Active Window function in Windows, use the Snipping Tool.
If your keyboard isn't working as expected in Windows
If your Apple keyboard works as expected in macOS but not in Windows, try these solutions:
- Install the latest Apple software updates for Windows.
- Install the latest Windows support software.
- If you're using Microsoft Windows 10 N, install the latest Media Feature Pack.
- Microsoft provides a keyboard mapping article that describes using a Windows keyboard with macOS.
- Use Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator to find key combinations for the unique characters used by the language and region your Apple keyboard is designed to support:
- Download, install, and open the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.
- Choose File > Load Existing Keyboard.
- Select the keyboard you want to see.
- Find the country or region name in the keyboard list that's followed by '(Apple)'.
- Follow the instructions provided with the app. You can print images of the keyboard, including what keys look like when holding modifiers like Shift, Option, or Fn.