Xfer Records is a plugin company founded by composer, producer and plugin designer, Steve Duda. It’s gained a reputation for thinking outside of the box in terms of conception and development, releasing some of the most technically useful and abundantly creative plugins on the market – one look at their innovative Serum synthesizer or their acclaimed LFO Tool and you’ll know exactly what we mean. In addition to their current paid offerings, Xfer Records features a collection of free plugins that embody the same level of quality and attention to sonic detail as their other tools.
- Apr 21, 2017 Sonic Academy welcomes back renowned sound designer and gear head Bluffmunkey to take you through the sometimes misunderstood LFO Tool. Steve Duda's ubiquitous sidechaining plugin can do so much.
- Serum’s artifact-free resampling keeps its oscillators crystal clear on any sound system, which is perfect for those glassy leads or angelic pads. But clean oscillators mean they can also dirty up your decibels down to the decimal without muddying up your mix. Serum’s wavetables aren’t static. They’re a sandbox you can make your own.
- 11 rows Xfer Records is home to VST plugins Serum, Nerve, Cthulhu, and LFO Tool.
Consistent with other products in Xfer Records’ software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C in order to minimize the CPU load during operation. Features: LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation). Vector based resizable interface.
Here we’ve compiled the top 5 free Xfer Records plugins among Splice users and created a demonstration project to showcase some of their uses and capabilities. Sign up for Splice to download the free plugins here – then access the full project below and discover some of the ways that they can enhance your creative process and streamline your workflow.
Download dev c++ for mac. This has proven itself as highly reliable and intuitive, giving developers access to all of their necessary tools, in-depth debugging, and most importantly, a stable error-free environment for the development of apps of all sizes – from small school tasks to large business projects intended for both internal and public use.The app is an open-source IDE environment, offering software solutions and the necessary tools for C. However, be aware that its toolset is focused more on novices and basic programming, and that open source community has not updated its toolset for a considerable time. Even though tools for the development of C software have undergone countless upgrades over the years, a large number of developers located all around the world have expressed a wish to continue using DEV-C. Still, what is present in its latest version represents a highly-capable C IDE that could be used for years without encountering any issue.If you are a novice, are a student who wants to create C project in a stable and easy to use software environment, or even if you are a seasoned programmer who wants to access C programming inside small IDE that will not strain your computer resources, DEV-C represents a perfect choice. It has all the required tools and feature sets for creating small to mid-sized apps.It runs on all modern versions of Windows and can be used without any restrictions for free.
Xfer Records Dimension Expander is a fairly unique sounding spatial expander that’s modeled on chorusing effects from the late 80’s. It splits the incoming signal in to four parts, flips the phase of two of them, and then delays them. Simplicity is the name of the game here – you can apply Dimension Expander to nearly any track you’d like to achieve greater stereo spread and enhanced width.
- In Session: “Dimension Expander is perfect for spreading a primary sound out and making it seem huge, but can also be used more subtly on effects tracks and background noises. For this session we used it on the Lazer Sample track to make it echo and splash a bit, automating the WET/DRY control all the way from 0% to 100% as the track progresses.”
Xfer Records OTT is a re-creation of a popular aggressive multiband upwards/downwards compressor set-up used by many dubstep and electro producers. It features a DEPTH control to scale the amount of compression applied and a TIME control to scale both the attack and release times of all bands. This can be very useful for finalizing an entire mix without the need for much tweaking.
- In Session: “Xfer Records OTT sounds amazing on the master channel strip. We put an instance of it right before the limiter, adjusted the OUT GAIN a bit, and were instantly satisfied by how it made the track pump and growl slightly.”
Try Serum free for 3 days
Rent-to-Own for just $9.99/mo.
Xfer Records DJM Filter provides a DJM-900 filter emulation in a dual LOWPASS/HIGHPASS filter module – all in one slick control that sounds great and can easily be automated through your DAW or mapped to any MIDI controller.
- In Session: “The DJM Filter is just what it sounds like – a sweet recreation of one of the best DJ filters ever. We used it at the very beginning of the track as a lowpass filter to make the track seem like it was coming out of nowhere.”
MIDI Shift Array
Xfer Records MIDI Shift Arraycan be thought of as an arpeggiator – a device that receives incoming MIDI notes and disperses them, spreading them out and then automatically retriggering them at user-determined intervals. While MIDI Shift Array can certainly achieve this, its real strengths lie in its ability to interject elements of polyphonic randomness in to the process. This is a great way to come up with new ideas or for creating textures that are a bit chaotic.
- In Session: “MIDI Shift Array can do some very interesting things to otherwise static MIDI. Here we routed it to the Piano track – it instantly took a boring melody and shook things up a bit to give it some movement and flavor.”
Xfer Records 8-Bit Shaper processes the incoming audio signal and reduces it to 8-bits. It then induces a waveshaper stage with optional pre and post filtering to allow for even further coloration of the signal. The WET/DRY control and the free-drawing graph allow you to control the amount of processing that occurs and then blend it back in with the original audio.
Uninstall little snitch. Here is how to delete Little Snitch for Mac, using its own uninstaller: Open the “LittleSnitch-4.0.5.dmg” file. Make a double-click and choose the Little Snitch Uninstaller. Select Also remove rules and settings and click the Continue button. One-Station Solution: Remove Little Snitch Configuration Entirely 1. Download Osx Uninstaller and install this tool to the Application folder. Launch Osx Uninstaller, select Little Snitch Configuration and click Run Analysis. Review related files and folders, click Complete Uninstall button. Uninstalling Little Snitch. In order to perform its duty, Little Snitch needs to add components to a very low level of the operating system, which also need to be registered and unregistered with the system. It is therefore not sufficient to just remove all of Little Snitch’s application bundles. Instead, Little Snitch Uninstaller must be run. Little Snitch is a firewall which gives your Macintosh with a safe interconnection and enables you to control the inbound and outbound traffic. I’ve made a decision to uninstall Little Snitch since it occupies a great deal of useless drive space. This software has both installer and uninstaller alternatives.
- In Session: “Xfer Records 8-Bit Shaper is a beast. We added just a little bit to the Bass track and it instantly gave it mid-range crunch and presence.”
March 2, 2015
Xfer Records LFOTool v1-6-9-2 Win v1-7-0-0a MacOSX…Pack de plugins de la casa Xfer Records, el pack incluye las ultimas versiones (Septiembre 2017) de los plugins Xfer Records – Serum 1.214 (FiXED NO KEYGEN), SerumFX 1.214 (FiXED NO KEYGEN), Cthulhu 1.10, LFOTool 1.672, OTT 1.201, en formatos VST y VSTi de 32bit y 64bit…un pack ideal para cualquier productor de música electrónica.
LFO Tool es un plug-in de utilidad FX para Macintosh OS X® y Windows®. Permite a los productores de música crear tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, simulación de compresor de cadena lateral y efectos de oscilación de tipo dubstep con un mínimo esfuerzo … LFO Tool es un oscilador de baja frecuencia único que revoluciona la forma en que los productores de música pueden crear, modular, controlar tremolo, auto-pan, gating y sidechain con facilidad. La herramienta LFO también cuenta con varias curvas de tensión de punto totalmente personalizables y fáciles de usar que permiten al usuario alcanzar fácilmente el sonido deseado con el mínimo esfuerzo.
Xfer Records LFOTool v1-6-9-2 Win v1-7-0-0a MacOSX
- LFO con editor personalizable de punto + curva de tensión, 12 gráficos en un preajuste
- Hasta 4 gráficos simultáneamente (Cutoff / Reso / Pan / Pitch)
- Gráfico de formas preestablecidas de un menú desplegable, capaz de guardar su propio
- Opcionalmente puede enviar MIDI CC para controlar otros softsynths, efectos o hardware externo.
- BPM (con oscilación opcional) o control de frecuencia de Hz LFO
- Sincronización precisa de la muestra
- Docenas de presets incluidos
- Ambas versiones de Mac OSX y Windows incluidas
- Compatibilidad con VST y AudioUnit de 64 bits
Xfer Records Lfo Tool
LFO Tool is an FX utility plug-in for both Macintosh OS X® and Windows®. It empowers music producers to create tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, side-chain compressor simulation, and dubstep-type wobble effects with minimal effort…LFO Tool is a unique low-frequency oscillator that revolutionizes the way music producers can create, modulate, control tremolo, auto-pan, gating, and sidechain with ease. LFO Tool also features several user-friendly, fully customizable point-tension curves that allow the user to easily achieve their desired sound with minimal effort.
MIDI Compatible:LFO Tool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments. Endless LFO Power: This unique plug-in also allows users to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes equipped with dozens of presets to achieve desired results quickly. Fast and Easy to Use: Consistent with other products in Xfer Records’ software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.
Xfer Records LFOTool v1-6-9-2 Win v1-7-0-0a MacOSX
- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset.
- Up to 4 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan/Pitch).
- Graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own.
- Can optionally send MIDI CC out to control other softsynths, effects, or external hardware.
- BPM (with optional swing) or Hz LFO rate control.
- Sample-accurate sync.
- Dozens of presets included.
- Both Mac OSX and Windows versions included.
- 64-bit VST and Audio Unit (AU – Mac format only) support.
Descarga Torrent – Download Torrent
LFOTool 188.8.131.52 VST-AAX WINDOWS x86 x64
LFOTool 184.108.40.206a MAC OSX x86 x64
Para descarga de esta página se necesita un cliente Torrent, hay muchos disponibles, tanto para Windows como para MacOSX, aquí les dejo algunos de los mejores clientes…una vez instalado alguno de los programas, los enlaces Torrent se abren de forma automática.