- KisMAC is an open-source and free sniffer/scanner application for Mac OS X. It has an advantage over MacStumbler / iStumbler / NetStumbler in that it uses monitor mode and passive scanning.
- KisMAC is a free, open source wireless stumbling and security tool for Mac OS X. IGRSoft/KisMac2. KisMAC is a free, open source wireless stumbling and security tool for Mac OS X. IGRSoft/KisMac2. If nothing happens, download the GitHub extension for Visual Studio and try again. Latest commit.
A WiFi scanner app like KisMac allows you to find all kind of WiFi networks around you including hidden, cloaked, and closed ones. Check the name of WiFi network, MAC address, WiFi encryption, channel, and signal level. KisMAC can also connect with GPS technology to.
KisMAC 2020 – Can’t you detect wireless networks? Search for nearby connections and analyze their security data with a detailed analysis by downloading KisMAC for free. This app was build by Binaervarianz Inc. and updated into the latest version at This year. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
KisMAC for MAC Latest Version
KisMAC 0.3.3 – Download Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about KisMAC that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||KisMAC App|
|File Size||3.8 MB|
About KisMAC App for MAC
- This download requires Mac OS X 10.6 or above.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download KisMAC for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the KisMAC .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the KisMAC is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy KisMAC for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing KisMAC apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Slayer 2 vst download. Another manual way to delete KisMAC apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the KisMAC that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the KisMAC icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Kismac Download For Mac Os X
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall KisMAC on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove KisMAC from your MAC!
KisMAC Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Not Available Yet
This KisMAC .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. KisMAC is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.