Is there an easy way to revert back to High Sierra? Ableton auto tune live.
- Has Neat Scanner Have A Resolution For Mac Mojave 2
- Has Neat Scanner Have A Resolution For Mac Mojave 10
Sort of. You basically have three choices at this point:
Top comment 'VERY easy to use.Very Easy to Use.There have been a few times that the scanner would cut off half a picture, and a few times it has had an issue connecting with my computer, but all in all it is a good scanner.I scan many different items and the scans are almost perfect with the exception of they may scan a little crooked which can be corrected'. The Neat Company Neatdesk Desktop Scanner Digital Filing System for Pc and Mac Document scanner - Duplex - A4 - 600 dpi - up to 24 ppm (mono) / up to 24 ppm (color) - ADF ( 50 sheets ) - USB 2.0. The NeatDesk quickly turns all your paper documents into digital files so you stay organized and clutter-free.
- Wait until Neat provides an updated scanner driver for macOS Mojave.
- Run a VM manager, like Parallels or VMware, to create and use a VM of High Sierra, when you want to use this scanner.
- Re-install macOS High Sierra. The following articles should provide you with the 'how-to' if you really want to go that route:
Has Neat Scanner Have A Resolution For Mac Mojave 2
Has Neat Scanner Have A Resolution For Mac Mojave 10
Nov 20, 2018 6:50 AM