Inspired by a Gist from kevinelliott - thanks!
- In my case, I'm going to type in git -version and hit Enter. This will trigger the operating system to try to run it. When it does, it will go out and find Git for me and attempt to install it. When the dialog box pops up, click on Install. You will then need to agree to the Command Line Tools license agreement.
- Install Git on Mac OS X. There are several ways to install Git on a Mac. In fact, if you've installed XCode (or it's Command Line Tools), Git may already be installed. To find out, open a terminal and enter git -version. $ git -version git version 2.7.0 (Apple Git-66).
- May 17, 2014 How to Download and Install Git on macOS Mac OS X - Duration: 3:27. OSPY 9,907 views. How To Install and Set Up Git on a Mac - Duration: 5:45. Just Another Dang How To.
- Xcode installs its git to /usr/bin/git; recent versions of OS X (Yosemite and later) ship with stubs in /usr/bin, which take precedence over this git. To overcome, do the following. (and later) are back. These were created on a 64-bit installation of Mac OS X Snow Leopard. 2014-12-19 - CVE-2014-9390 Fix, and improved build process.
Install from App Store
Mac OS X comes with Python 2.7 (for now) but not the installation programs supported by Git and git-review. Open Terminal and change to a directory you're comfortable downloading test Git packages to (such as Downloads) Download and install the OS X Installer for Git (for OS X 10.8 and earlier only, OS X 10.9 ships with Git pre-installed).
Noise module adds a filtered noise layer. It provides an excellent variety for spacy hiss sounds. Granulator module generates the “core character” of the Spacemotor sounds beyond subtractive synthesis, allowing to create a wide variety of vehicle sounds. Tremolo & Vibrato Effects apply complex modulation behaviors.
- Xcode - for command line tools required by Homebrew
Install from Third-Party Websites
Xcode Command Line Tools
Need to be installed for all the fne stuff in the latest section
Xcode > Preferences > Downloads > Command Line Tools
Run Xcode and accept the license! Homebrew can not install properly until this occurs.
If this is not a fresh install of Homebrew, go ahead and purge the complete installation first:
Now install Homebrew
Install common libraries via Homebrew
Install Cask application manager
Install applications via Homebrew Cask
The following software is still in testing and not part of my default setup:
Install Chrome extensions
Some extensions are not pulled from your Google account, so re-install theam manully now:
TODO make sure the profiles are registered
After setting all the preferences, you need to reboot or at least restart Finder:
If you are curious, check this file for more possible settings.
Ruby & Gems
Prepare a sandboxed ruby environment
within we install some gems
Vagrant and plugins
Mac Install Git Terminal
Install custom .dotfiles at the end, cause we utilize some of the previously installed packages
The original source of
_PyV8.so is fromMartin Loewis at uni-potsdam.
Mac Os X 10.11 Download Free
Dr. Loewis used the following software to build it:
Install Git Server Mac Os X
- pyv8 1.0-dev r282
- Boost 1.44.0
- V8 2.4.6
- Python 2.6.1
- Mac OS X 10.6.4
A convenient way to install is using pip. You can install within avirtualenv, if you'd like.
To install with pip directly from this git repo, use the command:
(see the 'Git Read-Only' URL above for the path).
You can then
from pyv8 import PyV8 in python and proceed with the examplesshown on the pyv8 website.