Welcome to the Julia Child video collection, featuring the best of the first lady of cooking, from early episodes of The French Chef to the beloved Baking with Julia series to the incomparable live shows with Jacques Pepin. Watch rare interviews, behind-the-scenes clips, and even Dan Akroyd’s portrayal on Saturday Night Live.
When we released Google Chrome Canary for Windows last year to help get more feedback on crashes from the bravest Chrome users, we weren't sure how many people would tolerate using a completely untested build of Chrome. Free download for mac games. Since then, hundreds of thousands of Windows users have contributed to Chrome's development by using the Canary and sending us valuable feedback.
- Each French vocabulary list by theme that you will find on this page contains the essential words to learn and memorize. They will be useful if you need to take an exam, or simply to revise and improve your French at home. DOWNLOAD THE FULL PACKAGE IN ONE CLICK: 100 FRENCH VOCABULARY LISTS.
- Bensound's royalty free music: Jazz, Blues. FREE License with Attribution. You can use this music for free in your multimedia project (online videos (Youtube, Facebook.), websites, animations, etc.) as long as you credit Bensound.com (in the description for a video).
- French Recipes You love the taste of French dishes—and cooking them yourself can be a lot easier than you think. Check out these authentic recipes, from soups to desserts.
Amazon Music Unlimited HD Prime Music CDs & Vinyl Download Store Open Web Player MP3 cart Settings Amazon Music. New Releases Deals Music with Alexa Amazon Music Originals Best Sellers Updated hourly. The Tree of Forgiveness John Prine MP3 Music. Mar 13, 2012 French cuisine sounds fancy, conjuring up images of anniversary date nights, expense-account feasts, and once-in-a-lifetime trips to Paris. But with the right ingredients, techniques, and dining mentality, you can create amazing French meals on an average weeknight in your very own kitchen.
Each week leading up to Julia’s birthday, we released episodes from different Julia Child series, streamed in its entirety for the first time.
- The French Chef
Share Julia’s love of fine French food and learn to cook some of her most loved dishes with this special collection of episodes from her original 1960s series. Continue
- In Julia’s Kitchen
Julia takes an in-depth look at contemporary American cooking: she cooks with the pros, detailing their techniques and dishes for the home cook. Continue
- Baking With Julia
Julia hosts America’s leading chefs to bake dishes ranging from bread to petit fours to cakes and cookies. Plus, don’t miss Julia wield a blow torch. Continue
- Cooking With Master Chefs
Watch Julia share the kitchen with America’s top chefs, including Jacques Pepin, Lidia Bastianich, Emeril Lagasse, Alice Waters and more. Continue
- Cooking in Concert Series
Julia partners with Jacques Pepin and Graham Kerr to thrill crowds in these live specials that illustrate the skill, humor and personality of the masters. Continue
- Julia & Jacques: Cooking at Home
Julia Child and Jacques Pepin join together with fire, fun and culinary genius in what became another classic hit. This was Julia’s last series on PBS. Continue
- Buy Classic Julia Child Episodes on DVD
Chefs of all ages can share Julia Child’s love of fine french food and learn to cook some of her most beloved dishes. Continue
- The French Chef on iTunes
Looking for more Julia? Download a selection of full episodes of the original Julia Child series, The French Chef on iTunes. Perfect for your iPad or Apple TV. Continue
- The French Chef on Amazon Instant Video
Amazon users can find a large collection of The French Chef with free content for Prime members. Continue
French Cooking Music Download Youtube
- Julia Child Remixed
This PBS Digital Studios remix autotunes Julia while celebrating her wisdom, wit and kitchen skills. (Not to mention a funky beat.) Continue
- Julia & Jacques: Masters in the Kitchen
Julia has said that her final series, shot with Jacques, was her favorite. Watch this special clip of favorite moments of the series. Continue
- The Julia Child Playlist
Watch the best of Julia on Youtube, from her late night appearances on Letterman to special interviews to clips throughout her career. We’ve compiled them all for you in this playlist. Continue
- Saturday Night Live Spoofs The French Chef
One of the quintessential SNL skits, Dan Akroyd lampoons Julia’s French Chef to a particularly tragic ending. And remember, don’t throw out the liver! Continue
- WTTW’s Chicago Tonight: 1978 Interview
John Callaway interviews Julia about the expansion of her cooking styles, her career on television and more. Continue
- WTTW’s Chicago Tonight: 2001 Interview
Julia joins Phil Ponce to discuss the importance of food, what she wished more people knew about cooking and more. Plus, a bonus segment from Rich Samuels looking at her shows and Julia comments from local Chicago chefs. Continue
- Meryl’s Julia Child Inspiration
Actress Meryl Streep talks about the role Julia Child played in her life and why she wanted to play the culinary legend in the film Julie & Julia. Continue