There is good news for Mac OS X users who are interested in taking screenshots of favorite areas or desktop which can now be easily shared with colleagues, family members and family members. Yes, these screenshots can be of bugs, video frames and game scores that can be easily posted.
Process of taking desktop screenshots for Mac OS X
- At first, open the program or favorite application which needs to be taken as screenshot and set up the desktop configuration.
- Simply press now Command+Shift+3 on the keyboard and release them all simultaneously.
- As soon as you get to the desktop of Mac, you will find fresh addition of new.png file whose heading will comprise of **screenshot, which would be quite the same which you set in the first step for desktop.
- Open the new picture or screenshot in picture viewer as your wish after double clicking on this file. This screenshot will be the same shot as you snapped of your desktop which can be shared to anyone.
With simple key combinations, you can take a screenshot of the windows on Mac OS X. Open the windows that you want to capture in the screenshot image. Now, press Command + Shift + 4 on your keyboard followed by a tap on your spacebar. Then, click on the window that you want to capture. Move and resize windows with ease Important note: Spectacle is no longer being actively maintained Download Spectacle.
Process of taking screenshot of specific desktop area in Mac OS X
- Get the window or application by pulling out for which screenshot is required. This screenshot can be taken for anything, even for the internet pictures.
- Press Command+Shift+4 on keyboard and release them simultaneously.
- Now see your mouse cursor turning into crosshairs, ready to be moved anywhere on desktop.
- Move the cursor right to the corner from where screenshot is required and drag your mouse in either direction by pressing down so that entire area gets covered and captured.
- Mouse button should be released then.
- A new .png file will appear on your desktop, containing the just captured screenshot.
These steps are easier to follow and with them, you can usually take screenshots of anything on the Mac OS X desktop.
OS X El Capitan (Mac 10.11) is the twelfth major release of OS X. It mainly focuses on performance, security and stability. Other than that, a lot of new features were added to this operating system. If you want to show others new features of this OS, sending screenshots to them is a smart way. Screenshots are worth hundreds of words. They can express exactly what’s happening on your screen. You can use them to save funny conversations, interesting news, high scores in games, bugs of programs and so on. Thus, this article gives you an overall guide on how to screenshot on Mac OS X El Capitan.
How to Screenshot on Mac OS X EI Capitan
Ways to Screenshot on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Apowersoft Mac Screenshot
This is a El Capitan screenshot tool with elegant and pleasant design. It’s able to capture anything on the screen, including a region, a window and full screen. Apart from taking screenshot, this tool also offers instant image annotation options. You can add arrows, texts, lines to the screenshot to mark up some important parts or use the blur function to cover some private information on the image. What’s more, you can copy or upload the screenshot right after you edit it. You will receive links to the screenshot after uploading it, which you can use to embed the screenshot in forums and blogs.
Follow the steps below and learn how to take a screenshot on Mac OS X El Capitan with this tool.
- Download and install this application on your Mac.
- Launch this application. You can make some settings before taking a screenshot. You can set the hotkeys for capturing screen, format (JPG, PNG, etc.) and saving path for the screenshot.
- After that, display what you want to capture on the screen.
- Hit the “Regional screenshot” or you can also press the default hotkeys “Command + R”. Then, a blue crosshair will appear. Click, hold and drag your mouse to capture a region and release it to confirm the screenshot.
- Annotate the screenshot as you like when two toolbars pop up.
- Lastly, click the “Save” icon to keep the screenshot on your Mac. You can find it on the desktop if you didn’t change the saving path.
Default Key Combinations
There are default key combinations for taking screenshot on Mac OS X El Capitan. You can press “Command + Shift + 3” to capture the full screen, hit “Command + Shift + 4” and drag your mouse to snapshot a region, or press the “Command + Shift + 4” keys and then hit the spacebar to screenshot a window. All the screenshot will be automatically saved to the desktop in PNG format. This method is simple and doesn’t need you to install extra applications, but you won’t get instant image editing or uploading functions.
Grab is a bundled utility on Mac. It has four screenshot modes for you. In addition to capturing anything on the screen, it also offers an option of “Timed Screen” which allows you to take a screenshot in a delayed time. After capturing a screenshot, you will get a preview of it and you can manually choose any folder to save it. However, you still get no annotation options.
This is an image viewer on Mac, but you can also use it to screenshot Mac 10.11. Once it’s launched, click the “File” button on its menu. And you will see “Take Screen Shot” on the bottom. It provides three screenshot modes: “From Selection”, “From Window” and “From Entire Screen”. When a screenshot is taken, you will have a preview of it and you can save it to any folder manually.
Download Screenshot For Mac Os X 10 11
Antivirus for mac el capitan. Jing is a simple tool developed by TechSmith for capturing screen. It features a sun-like icon floating on edge of the screen. With this program, you can capture a screenshot of anything on the screen. You can also get some annotations (text box, arrow and highlight) before saving it. Aside from that, this tool also enables you to make a short video that is limited to 5 minutes.
Those are the ways to screenshot El Capitan. Among those tools, it is advised that you use Apowersoft Mac Screenshot. It provides not only instant editing options, but also free cloud storage.
Install Operator SDK CLI on Linux / macOSYou should start by downloading the latest available release of the application. Operators take advantage of Kubernetes’ extensibility to deliver the automation advantages of cloud services like provisioning, scaling, and backup and restore, while being able to run anywhere that Kubernetes can run.The Operator SDK has a CLI tool to be used by Developers and Cluster Administrators in creating, building, and deploying new Operator projects. This guide will show you how you can easily install the latest release of Operator SDK CLI on your workstation so you are prepared to start building your own Operators.