How to start up in macOS from Windows
Mar 24, 2020 Boot Camp installs Windows support software (drivers) that let you use features of Apple keyboards in Windows. If your keyboard works when your Mac is started in macOS but not Windows, try reinstalling Windows support software from Boot Camp Assistant. Dec 10, 2019 Open Boot Camp Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Then follow the onscreen instructions. If you're asked to insert a USB drive, plug your USB flash drive into your Mac. Boot Camp Assistant will use it to create a bootable USB drive for Windows installation.
- From the notification area on the right side of the Windows taskbar, click to show hidden icons.
- Click the Boot Camp icon .
- From the menu shown, choose Restart in macOS.
If you haven't installed the latest Boot Camp updates, you might get the message ”Could not locate the OS X boot volume.'
Or use Startup Manager as your Mac starts up:
- Restart your Mac from the Start menu in Windows.
- Press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key as your Mac begins to restart.
- Select your Mac startup volume (Macintosh HD) in the Startup Manager window, then press Return or click the up arrow:
How to start up in Windows from macOS
- Use Startup Manager to choose your Windows (Boot Camp) volume during startup.
- Or select your Boot Camp volume in Startup Disk preferences, then restart.
- If you're having difficulty using VoiceOver or another screen reader to complete these steps, please contact Apple Support.
- Learn how to install Windows 10 on your Mac.
Install Windows on your Mac
Boot Camp is a utility that comes with your Mac and lets you switch between macOS and Windows. Download your copy of Windows 10, then let Boot Camp Assistant walk you through the installation steps.
Download PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional Full version with Crack featured sequencer digital audio workstation for creating music that makes sound recording, MIDI sequencing and audio mastering simple and more affordable, giving to the user a lot of professional functions. Studio one prime vst. Creating backing tracks that automatically sync to your song tempo, enriching an arrangement, loading an Instrument, effect or sample content, and more are easy with Studio One's updated browser, which offers keyword-based musical search, plug-in thumbnails, and nearly 10,000 audio and music loops in the Professional version.
Update AMD graphics drivers for Windows in Boot Camp
Download and install the latest AMD graphics drivers for Windows on Mac models that use AMD graphics.Update AMD graphics drivers for Windows
Use your Apple keyboard in Windows
You can use an Apple keyboard or a keyboard designed for Microsoft Windows with your Mac. Many of the keys that you'd see on a PC have equivalent keys on an Apple keyboard.Learn more about keyboards and Boot Camp
Boot Camp Mac Startup Keys
Have a question? Ask everyone.
Bootcamp Mac Startup
The members of our Apple Support Community can help answer your question. Or, if someone’s already asked, you can search for the best answer.Ask now
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support