- Support GCC-based compilers
- Integrated debugging (using GDB)
- Support for multiple languages (localization)
- Class Browser
- Code Completion
- Debug variable Browser
- Project Manager
- Customizable syntax highlighting editor
- Quickly create Windows, console, static libraries and DLLs
- Support of templates for creating your own project types
- Makefile creation
- Edit and compile Resource files
- Tool Manager
- Print support
- Find and replace facilities
- Package manager, for easy installation of add-on libraries
- CVS Support
- To-Do List
- CPU Window
Dev-C++ is Free Software distributed under the GNU General Public License.
This means you are free to distribute and modify Dev-C++, unlike most Windows software! Be sure the read the license.
Bloodshed Dev-C is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C programming language. It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as it's compiler. Dev-C can also be used in combination with Cygwin or any other GCC based compiler. It supports GCC-based compilers. You can integrate debugging (using GDB).
Please support Dev-C++ by making a donation ! The money will be shared between the active developers and the support manager in order to help us continue improving Dev-C++ from day to day.
Click on the button below to make a donation using Paypal or your Credit Card :
|Dev-C++ 5.0 beta 9.2 (188.8.131.52) (9.0 MB) with Mingw/GCC 3.4.2|
Dev-C++ version 184.108.40.206, includes full Mingw compiler system with GCC 3.4.2 and GDB 5.2.1 See NEWS.txt for changes in this release.
|Dev-C++ 5.0 beta 9.2 (220.127.116.11), executable only (2.4 MB)|
Dev-C++ version 18.104.22.168, without Mingw compiler system and GDB. Get this one if you already have a previous Dev-C++ beta or already a compiler. See NEWS.txt for changes in this release.
|Dev-C++ 5.0 beta 9.2 (22.214.171.124), source code (1.6 MB)|
Dev-C++ version 126.96.36.199 source code for Delphi.
Bloodshed Net Dev C 2017
Yes, Dev-C++ 4 is still available. There are the downloads:
Bloodshed Dev C++ 188.8.131.52
- Nov 10, 2016 Dev-C is an integrated development environment (IDE) for the C programming language. It presents a feature-rich environment, tools for writing and debugging, as well as a compiler to provide you with all the tools necessary to program software in C.The program is a fork of the Bloodshed Dev-C environment, designed for advanced programmers looking to create applications.
- May 10, 2016 This video will show you how to create your first program using Bloodshed C. I will go over the concept of a project and cpp files. Want to know more.
The SourceForge project page is located here. The bleeding edge source code is located at the SourceForge CVS.
- Source code for Dev-C++ 5: CVS repository
In order to compile it, you'll need Borland Delphi 6.
- Mingw source code:http://www.mingw.org/
Bloodshed Dev C++ Review
Dev-C is an integrated development environment to program in the C language. It uses the MinGW compiler or any other variant of the GCC family.
It is a practical environment developed on Delphi that stands out for its clarity and simplicity. It has all the basic functionalities, like customizable purifying, the ability to add libraries, and a help section capable of recognizing syntax.
It is capable of detecting closing symbols and specific indentation. All of these characteristics make it ideal for educational purposes. Even though the original version hasn't been updated since 2005 (although it has forks done by third parties) it still is one of the more popular IDEs out there.
New Disk ImageFormat (NDIF) was the previous default disk image format in Mac OS 9, and diskimages with this format generally have a.img (not to be confused with raw.imgdisk image files) or.smi file extension. Unzip files mac os x terminal. A previous version of the format,intended only for floppy disk images, is usually referred to as 'Disk Copy4.2' format, after the version of the Disk Copy utility that was used tohandle these images. Files with the.smi extension are actuallyapplications that mount an embedded disk image, thus a 'Self Mounting Image',and are intended only for Mac OS 9 and earlier. A similar format that supported compression of floppy diskimages is called DART.
Visit Bloodshed Dev C++ site and Download Bloodshed Dev C++ Latest Version!
Why Download Bloodshed Dev C++ using YepDownload?
- Bloodshed Dev C++ Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Bloodshed Dev C++ Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10