Android File Transfer is an official app developed by Google with which you can easily transfer files from your Android device to any computer running Mac OS X. To transfer any file, you just have to install the app on your computer and connect the Android device using a USB cable, selecting the MTP option.
- Android File Transfer. Browse and transfer files between your Mac computer and your Android device. Download now. For Mac OS X only. No extra software is needed for Windows. Supports macOS 10.7 and higher.
- Sep 08, 2018 Here is how you can download Android File Transfer 1.0.11 utility for Mac OS. Google silently updated its File Transfer tool for Macintosh systems months back. Within this new update, there are a number of changes and improvements which are quite welcome. New AFT 1.0.11 will now only work on macOS 10.7 and higher.
- Jul 02, 2020 MacDroid is a compact Android file transfer application that works great on OS X Yosemite and later versions of Mac OS including Catalina. While being small, this tool has all the power you need for a smooth and glitch-free file transfer between your computer and device.
Looking for ways to transfer Android files to Windows or Mac computer without trouble? Check on this quick guide to know 5 top Android file transfer tools to move android data to Windows/Mac easily.
Android Manage & Backup Tips
Android File Management
Android Backup Tips
Android Cleanup Tips
Recent years, smartphones have become an indispensable part of our daily life and Android phones are quite popular among users. We’re getting more and more reliant on our Android phones cause their outstanding features can make our life more enjoyable. Many users tend to store loads of files like music, photos, contacts, messages, videos, eBooks and etc. on their Android phones, but this will cause your Android phones to get slow because of limited storage or system crash.
To manage and keep these precious Android data, you may want to transfer some Android files to your computer as a local backup or for further use. Directly plugging Android phone to Windows/Mac computer is not an option if you don’t want to lose any data on Android phone, so here we’ll come up with three impressive Android file transfer tools for Windows/Mac computer.
Also Read: Top 5 Android Data Recovery Software >
Part 1. Best Android File Transfer Software – Android File Transfer
Developed by Google, Android File Transfer is a designed to help Mac users manage their Android phone or tablet in a hassle-free way. It allows you to browse and view Android files like music, photos, contacts, videos and etc. on Mac computer, and you can transfer these Android files to Mac computer without barriers.
Best Android File Transfer Software – Android File Transfer
1. Highly secure and easy to use
2. Has a neat and simple interface
1. Not compatible with all Android phones
2. Has limited features and functions
3. Only copy files up to 4 GB
Part 2. Best Android File Transfer Software – TunesGo
Compatible with Android 8.0 and later, TunesGo is also a good option help you move data between Android device and Mac computer. It runs on Mac OS X 10.6 and later, and it can also backup your Android device to Mac computer without too much trouble. But the Transfer & Manage feature (for example export/backup/import contacts and messages) and explorer feature only work for Windows computer.
Download cooking mama 4 decrypted. Pros:
1. Has an easy and simple interface
2. Can transfer files between Mac and Android in one click
3. Compatible with common Android devices.
1. Some features only work for Windows
2. Sometimes unable to scan the Android files
Part 3. Best Android File Transfer Software – AnyTrans for Android
Designed as a professional Android data-managing tool, AnyTrans for Android is fully capable of controlling your Android mobile content like music, videos, photos, messages, contacts, call log, apps, calendar and more between Android devices, from iOS to Android, between Android and Mac/Windows computer. In addition, it can help you download videos and music to your Android phone without any advertisement.
Best Android File Transfer Software – AnyTrans for Android
1. Guarantees 100% Safe and Secure
2. 1-click to manage Android files
3. Compatible with all Android devices
Sometimes it may take a long time to scan your device
Part 4. Best Android File Transfer Software – Samsung Kies
If you are a Samsung user and want to transfer some Android files from Samsung devices to Windows or Mac computer, Samsung Kies is definitely a great option for you. Kies is available in several versions and editions; depending on the specific Samsung device and the OS it is running. Trying to use Kies with newer devices, or Kies3 with older devices will result in an error message.
Best Android File Transfer Software – Samsung Kies
1. Works well on Samsung and Mac
2. Freely available
1. Incompatible with other Android devices
2. Sometimes get the error message
Android File Transfer For Mac Os X 10.6 8rowser For Mac Os X 10 6 8
Part 5. Best Android File Transfer Software – Syncios
Developed by Anvsoft team, Syncios is a media player and management tool for iOS and Android devices. It can help you transfer data between mobiles phones and computer (Windows and Mac). The Windows Version is available for iOS management (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) and Android devices management, while the Mac version currently only supports iOS devices.
1. Simple and clean interface
2. Supports both iOS and Android
1. Mac version only supports iOS devices
2. Sometimes take a long time to scan data
The Bottom Line
After comparing these top 5 Android file transfer tools for Mac/PC, you can choose the one based your needs and budget to transfer Android data to Mac or Windows computer. If there are many Android files on your phone, then you need to be patient to wait the process of scanning. Hope this review can help you get an impressive Android file transfer tool for Mac/Windows computer.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
Can Mac OS X 10.6 8 Be Upgraded?
According to Apple, these older OS X operating systems can be upgraded to El Capitan.
If you’re running a version of Snow Leopard prior to version 10.6.8, you must upgrade to that version.
After you upgrade, you can then upgrade to El Capitan by using the App Store online.
How do I update my Mac operating system from 10.6 8?
Click About This Mac.
- You can Upgrade to OS X Mavericks from the following OS Versions: Snow Leopard (10.6.8) Lion (10.7)
- If you are running Snow Leopard (10.6.x), you will need to upgrade to the latest version before downloading OS X Mavericks. Click the Apple icon at the top left of your screen. Click Software Update.
Can I update my Mac OS X 10.6 8 To Yosemite?
Here’s how you can upgrade to Yosemite from OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.8) or higher. In addition to a few minutes of your time, you will need 2GB of memory and 8GB of available disk space. 1. Check your system hardware and software by going to the apple menu, and choosing “About this Mac.”
Can I upgrade from Mac OS X 10.6 8 to Mavericks?
Apple says you can upgrade to OS X Mavericks directly if you’re running Snow Leopard (version 10.6.8), Lion (10.7) or Mountain Lion (10.8). Or you can use an Apple feature called “Time Capsule.” To find it, go to “System Preferences” and then click on “Time Machine.”
How do I upgrade from Snow Leopard to Sierra?
Upgrading MacBook Air with OS X Snow Leopard to macOS Sierra
- Get El Capitan from App Store.
- Click the Get button on the El Capitan page.
- Once download is complete, Install El Eapitan opens automatically.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
- System will reboot when installation is finished.
- Follow the on screen instruction to complete the setup.
How do I upgrade from Snow Leopard to El Capitan?
You can upgrade to El Capitan from Lion or directly from Snow Leopard. El Capitan can be downloaded from the Mac App Store for FREE. To upgrade to El Capitan you must have Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or Lion installed. Download El Capitan from the App Store.
How do I upgrade my Mac from 10.6 8 to High Sierra?
If you’re running Snow Leopard (10.6.8) or Lion (10.7) and your Mac supports macOS High Sierra, you will need to upgrade to El Capitan first. You will have to first upgrade to El Capitan, then to High Sierra. You can follow these instructions to get El Capitan.
What version of Mac OS is 10.6 8?
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) is the seventh major release of Mac OS X (now named macOS), Apple’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. Snow Leopard was publicly unveiled on June 8, 2009 at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference.
Android File Transfer Osx 10.6.8
Can I upgrade from Snow Leopard to Mojave?
Upgrading from OS X Snow Leopard or Lion. If you’re running Snow Leopard (10.6.8) or Lion (10.7) and your Mac supports macOS Mojave, you will need to upgrade to El Capitan (10.11) first.
Can I upgrade from Snow Leopard to Yosemite?
You can upgrade to Yosemite from Lion or directly from Snow Leopard. Yosemite can be downloaded from the Mac App Store for FREE. To upgrade to Yosemite you must have Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or Lion installed. The file is quite large, over 5 GBs, so allow some time to download.
How do I upgrade from El Capitan to Yosemite?
The Steps for Upgrading to Mac OS X El 10.11 Capitan
- Visit the Mac App Store.
- Locate the OS X El Capitan Page.
- Click the Download button.
- Follow the simple instructions to complete the upgrade.
- For users without broadband access, the upgrade is available at the local Apple store.
Can I upgrade from El Capitan to High Sierra?
If you have macOS Sierra (the current macOS version), you can upgrade straight to High Sierra without doing any other software installations. If you are running Lion (version 10.7.5), Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, or El Capitan, you can upgrade directly from one of those versions to Sierra.
How do I upgrade from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion?
You can upgrade to Mountain Lion from Lion or directly from Snow Leopard. Mountain Lion can be downloaded from the Mac App Store for $19.99. To access the App Store you must have Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later installed.
Can I upgrade to Yosemite?
Upgrade your Mac from OS X Yosemite to macOS Sierra. All University Mac users are strongly advised to upgrade from OS X Yosemite operating system to macOS Sierra (v10.12.6), as soon as possible, as Yosemite is no longer supported by Apple. Find out which operating system version you are currently using.
How do you install a new operating system on a Mac?
How to install a fresh copy of OS X on your Mac
- Shut down your Mac.
- Press the Power button (the button marked with a O with a 1 through it)
- Immediately press the command (cloverleaf) key and R together.
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet through Wi-Fi.
- Select Install Mac OS X, then click Continue.
Is Mac OS Sierra still supported?
If a version of macOS isn’t receiving new updates, it isn’t supported anymore. This release is supported with security updates, and the previous releases—macOS 10.12 Sierra and OS X 10.11 El Capitan—were also supported. When Apple releases macOS 10.14, OS X 10.11 El Capitan will very likely no longer be supported.
Should I install macOS High Sierra?
Apple’s macOS High Sierra update is free to all users and there is no expiration on the free upgrade, so you don’t need to be in a rush to install it. Most apps and services will work on macOS Sierra for at least another year. While some are already updated for macOS High Sierra, others are still not quite ready.
Can my Mac run Sierra?
The first thing to do is check to see if your Mac can run macOS High Sierra. This year’s version of the operating system offers compatibility with all Macs that can run macOS Sierra. Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer) iMac (Late 2009 or newer)
Why can’t I upgrade from Snow Leopard to El Capitan?
If you’re using Leopard, upgrade to Snow Leopard to get the App Store. You can then use El Capitan to upgrade to a later macOS. OS X El Capitan won’t install on top of a later version of macOS, but you can erase your disk first or install on another disk.
What is the latest version of Mac OS?
Wondering what the latest version of MacOS is? It is currently macOS 10.14 Mojave, although verison 10.14.1 arrived on 30 October and on 22 January 2019 version 10.14.3 bought some necessary security updates. Prior the launch of Mojave the most recent version of macOS was the macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 update.
What are the Mac operating systems in order?
macOS and OS X version code-names
- OS X 10 beta: Kodiak.
- OS X 10.0: Cheetah.
- OS X 10.1: Puma.
- OS X 10.2: Jaguar.
- OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Intel: Chardonay)
- OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
Can you upgrade from El Capitan to Mojave?
Even if you’re still running OS X El Capitan, you can upgrade to macOS Mojave with just a click. Apple has made it easier than ever to update to the latest operating system, even if you are running an older operating system on your Mac.
Is my Mac up to date?
Choose System Preferences from the Apple () menu, then click Software Update to check for updates. If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, macOS and all of its apps are also up to date.
Should I upgrade to Mac Mojave?
Many users will want to install the free update today, but some Mac owners are better off waiting a few days before installing the latest macOS Mojave update. macOS Mojave is available on Macs as old as 2012, but it’s not available to all Macs that could run macOS High Sierra.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”
- Question: How To Upgrade Mac Os X 10.6 8?
- Quick Answer: What Is Os X 10.6.8?
- Question: How To Upgrade Mac Os X 10.7.5?
- How To Upgrade Os X?
- Question: How To Upgrade Mac Os X 10.5 8?
- Question: How To Upgrade Mac Os X?